Salon Sovay Bob with side fringe


Here’s a retired English teacher now in her 70’s. About 15 years ago, she volunteered to help my assistant, Santiago, prepare for his GED after decades of incarceration.  I thought that was so kind and generous and Santi and I have never forgotten her. She called me recently saying she was moving to the East Coast and leaving Austin - and, of course, asked about Santi.  I told her he was still my assistant and doing very well thanks to people like her. I was so excited about the opportunity to enhance her beauty as a way of thanking her.

She asked for a wispy shagg/bob with side-swept fringe.   She wears minimal makeup so  I also suggested a lash tint and brow tint for a natural pop of color on the face.  This really helps optimize the facial beauty.  

We had a blast and she'll be leaving Texas with style, sass, and color. 🙌

Salon Sovay
2444 S. 1st Street Austin TX 78704
www.salonsovay.com
@salonsovayatx
https://www.pinterest.com/salonsovayatx
(512) 519-9937, leave a voicemail or even better a TEXT...we'll get back to you!

Comments