Ash Blonde Hilights/Lowlights with Bob Hairstyle

I have one client who loves ash blonde.  She refers to this tonality as "mushroom" and "wheat".  I have a lot of clients who prefer ash blonde to warm blonde colors but this client, in particular, would probably never come to me again if I got any neutral and/or warm colors in her blend.  She actually likes it borderline grey...that's how "ash" we push it.  She's a fun color challenge.  So these pictures demonstrate how to take a neutral,warm, butter blonde to ash blonde.  We did a fun pixie bob cut that she found on the internet and wanted me to recreate it. ~ Sovay Reeder @ Salon Sovay

Before cut and color/ front profile

After cut and color/ front profile (she likes her color extremely ash/cool)

Before cut and color/ side left profile

After cut and color / side left profile

Comments