Going from Blonde to Brown by stylist Sovay at Salon Sovay @salonsovayatx

I recently had one of my clients request brown hair...she was currently blonde.  I wasn't sure how I felt about this because blondes tend to be so fickle about this transition.  There is always that chance they will feel the brown color looks "mousy" or just plain "blah" and will soon request to go back to blonde.  I suggested we go to a nice honey brown while maintaining some pieces of her blonde highlights midshaft to ends allowing some sweet dimension to still come through.  I was hoping we could accomplish a really pretty color and make sure both of us felt great about it.  I have included the "after" shot which is her new honey brown color with some wispy blonde highlights peeking through.  I'm sorry I did not take the "before" shot but I simply forgot to do it...argh.  In addtion, I added some painted on pink sunglasses because it was late/she was tired and I promised I would hide her true identity with the shades...hope you like it!!   ~ Sovay Reeder @ Salon Sovay

Salon Sovay
2444 S. 1st Street Austin TX 78704
www.salonsovay.com
@salonsovayatx
https://www.pinterest.com/salonsovayatx
(512) 519-9937, leave a voicemail or even better a TEXT...we'll get back to you!

Comments