Lovely Eyelash Tint and Eyebrow Tint for a Blonde

Oh my Blondes and Gingers...there is nothing more exciting than adding pigment to their lashes and brows.  My client pictured here is a Blonde.  She did have some natural pigment to her lashes on the top row but almost no pigment on the bottom row so I decided to do a 2 step process.  First, I turned them red...yes, that's right...red.  Second, I turned them blue/black.  When you see lashes that are almost "see-through" I refer to this as "no pigment"...when this happens you have to repigment the hair and step it down to a darker color.  She mentioned that many lash technicians had tinted her lashes in the past and they faded within a day or two so I didn't want to take any chances.  We got a fabulous result.  It takes about 15 to 20 minutes extra to do a 2 step process but oh so worth it for my light Blondes and Gingers!

Now, for the brow tint.  She has never let anyone touch her blonde brows before.  I begged and begged and told her I would not charge as long as she would let me at them.  I went super light and natural because I promised her she would look more glamorous and beautiful after I was done...no problem.  I went with a 8N/8V with 5 Volume for about 10 minutes...natural and awesome!
Before Lash Tint/Brow Tint ~ Front Profile

After Lash Tint/Brow Tint ~ Front Profile.  Love It!

Before Lash Tint/Brow Tint ~ Side Profile

After Lash Tint/Brow Tint ~ Side Profile

Comments