Perm in Austin




I'm a huge fan of perms. It seems no one knows they are still around and available (so yesterday) but I really love them. I have seen drastic changes in a person's appearance after adding some bend and body to the hair that frames their face. I recently did a couple of perms in the last two weeks and was able to receive "after" shots from one of my clients (see photo/red hair). I am also posting a "during" shot of the other client just to give you guys a look at this tedious but rewarding process taking place. ~ Sovay Reeder @ Salon Sovay

Salon Sovay
2444 S. 1st Street Austin TX 78704
www.salonsovay.com
@salonsovayatx
(512) 519-9937, leave a voicemail or even better a TEXT...we'll get back to you!

Comments

  1. I love perms, would be nice when more would be done again.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment