Always a good time for a lash perm and tint...even in the chilly months!





Well, as I have mentioned before, I have never seen such a surge in lash perm and tint requests during the colder months as this is such a popular service, traditionally, in the warm summer months. I can only conclude that "pretty" is always in fashion and demand...even in the chilly months in Austin, Texas. Here's a recent lash perm and tint on a new client who had received lash tints previously at other area salons but had never tried to eyelash perm service before. Needless to say, she was very pleased...and you can see why. I've said this before and I'll say it again, this is the most underrated facial beauty enhancement you can get that is not invasive and requires zero maintenance on a daily basis. ~ Sovay Reeder @ Salon Sovay

Comments