Pretty Perm/Body Wave in Austin, Texas





With this client, we really wanted to be careful about the amount of wave to put in her hair. I definitely wanted to err on the side of conservative as opposed to "Shirley Temple" curly. There was a simple reason for this. This was my suggestion and advice for her...not the other way around. I always come up with radical suggestions for my clients and, subsequently, freak out a little bit when they say, "Ok...let's do it!" Well, this was the case here so I really wanted to make sure my suggestion came out perfect and conservative. If it hadn't, I don't know how I could have forgiven myself. We both survived the outcome and welcomed this victory. I used bigger rods for the front (bangs/fringe area - green rods) and slightly smaller rods everywhere else (orange rods). ~Sovay Reeder @ Salon Sovay

Comments