Eyelash Perm and Eyelash Tint





Typically May/June/July/August is the "season" for lash perms/tints but, for some reason, January is full of lash perms this year, 2012.

The reason lash perming is so popular in the hotter months is simple...there is nothing better than beautiful, curled, dark and thick lashes without any makeup at the beach and pool. A lash perm and tint can accomplish this. I'm not sure why I have had so many requests this month but I think it's great and love passing on before and after pictures for your viewing pleasure.

Comments

  1. The eyelash perms look beautiful and do make the eyes pop out. I have long eyelashes but am still burdened with the hassles of less than waterproof eye lash foundation during the summer. I also think that these eyelash tints make the eyes pop out. So much time, so little money. LOL!! But it's on my project for my day of beauty when I have more money. Lynda

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment